X-Tensive 2-C epoxy mortar
codex X-Tensive is suitable for bonding and jointing ceramic and natural stone coverings in areas subject to high chemical or mechanical stress. The joint is easy to clean due to the closed joint surface.
- For domestic ceramics, glazed vitrified tile, clinker, stoneware, glass mosaic
- For concrete and natural stone floor coverings insensitive to discolouration
- For large formats
- For interior and exterior use
- For wall and floor surfaces
- For heated coverings
- For swimming pools, brine and thermal baths
- For chemical laboratories
- For food industry, e.g. breweries
- For wash rooms, workshops
- For traffic structures
- For sales and showrooms
- For balconies and terraces
- For residential, commercial and industrial areas
- For joint widths from 2 mm to 20 mm
- Easy to process, easy to wash
- Can be slurried and sprayed
- High flank adhesion
- Easy to emulsify and wash
- Chemical resistant and waterproof
- Mechanical resistant
The award-winning, 2-component epoxy joint codex X-Tensive combines easy application with maximum resistance for tile coverings subject to high chemical and mechanical loads.
platinum grey, concrete, anthracite
2 to 20 mm
|Minimum working temperature|
+ 10 to + 25 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
A : B = 4 : 1
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 50 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 12 hours*
after approx. 24 hours*
|Chemical load application|
after approx. 5 days*
0.4 - 1.6 kg/m² (grouting)
|codex X-Tensive anthracite / 5 kg||10425||5 kg|
|codex X-Tensive concrete / 5 kg||10424||5 kg|
|codex X-Tensive platinum grey / 5 kg||10423||5 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Bilfinger administration building Oberhausen
Protestant Hospital, Mettmann
Products and accessories
Epo pad holder Pad holder
The stable codex Epo pad holder with self-adhesive pad is the matching pad holder for the codex Epo pads.
Epo pad white, fine
The codex Epo pad fine is a white, specially structured cleaning pad for emulsifying the fresh epoxy compound during the washing process.
Epo sponge Epo sponge
The codex Epo sponge is an epoxy resin resistant sponge with special pores for washing the ceramic covering during epoxy grouting.
The codex Jointing trowel is a stable plastic jointing trowel with a fine rubber coating for all epoxy resin joints.
Professional spray gun Professional spray gun
The codex Professional Spray Gun is a stable spray gun for easier application of viscous joint mortars by spraying.
The codex Sponge board has an extra thin hydro sponge layer for effective washing off of grout.