Simply laying big tiles.
BalkuDrop is ideally suited for the solid and safe installation of self-supporting tile and natural stone coverings in outdoor areas.
The popular classic among the installation methods - the notch method - in combination with the 2-component BalkuDrop system enables rapid work progress. With a low installation height of only 4 cm, it can be used on almost all surfaces.
- Generous cavity structure
- Secure drainage
- No lime scale and efflorescence thanks to cement-free binder
- Low built-up height from 4 mm
- Rapid work progress due to less working steps
- Quickly ready for foot traffic and further work
(after appr. 2 days)
- High safety as tensions get absorbed
- Cementitious-free binding agent
- For ceramic- and natural stone from 2 cm thick und 40/40 cm
- For concrete blocks, at least 4 cm thick
ER 100 2-C Epoxy Screed and Mortar Resin
codex ER 100 is a two-component epoxy resin for priming and mixing epoxy resin mortars. Codex ER 100 is very easy to use, can be applied early and therefore is time-saving.
DS 3/5 Quartz sand
codex DS 3/5 is a quartz sand mixture with a particle size 3.15 to 5 mm. In combination with codex ER 100 primer, epoxy drainage mortars can be produced.
X-Fusion 3-C Design Epoxy Mortar
Effortless processing with the award-winning 3-component epoxy grout. codex X-Fusion is suitable for bonding and grouting optically attractive ceramic and natural stone coverings. Due to the…
BST 150 Sealing tape
The self-adhesive sealing tape codex BST 150 is part of the composite waterproofing under ceramic coverings and for corner and transition areas, as well as for codex balcony systems.