Simply laying big tiles.
BalkuDrop is ideally suited for the solid and safe installation of self-supporting tile and natural stone coverings in outdoor areas.
The popular classic among the installation methods - the notch method - in combination with the 2-component BalkuDrop system enables rapid work progress. With a low installation height of only 4 cm, it can be used on almost all surfaces.
- Generous cavity structure
- Secure drainage
- No lime scale and efflorescence thanks to cement-free binder
- Low built-up height from 4 mm
- Rapid work progress due to less working steps
- Quickly ready for foot traffic and further work
(after appr. 2 days)
- High safety as tensions get absorbed
- Cementitious-free binding agent
- For ceramic- and natural stone from 2 cm thick und 40/40 cm
- For concrete blocks, at least 4 cm thick
BST 150 Sealing tape
The self-adhesive sealing tape codex BST 150 is part of the composite waterproofing under ceramic coverings and for corner and transition areas, as well as for codex balcony systems.
DS 3/5 Quartz sand
codex DS 3/5 is a quartz sand mixture with a particle size 3.15 to 5 mm. In combination with codex ER 100 primer, epoxy drainage mortars can be produced.
ER 100 2-C Epoxy Screed and Mortar Resin
codex ER 100 is a two-component epoxy resin for priming and mixing epoxy resin mortars. Codex ER 100 is very easy to use, can be applied early and therefore is time-saving.
X-Fusion 3-C Design Epoxy Mortar
Effortless processing with the award-winning 3-component epoxy grout. codex X-Fusion is suitable for bonding and grouting optically attractive ceramic and natural stone coverings. Due to the fine and closed joint surface, the joint is very hygienic and easy to clean.