FOR MULTI-PURPOSE SUBSTRATE RESTORATION
Installing tiles and natural stone securely onto old and uneven substrates.
The UZIN Turbolight® system is a rapid construction and renovation system for ceramic tiles and natural stone.
It enables large floor unevenness to be levelled quickly, flexibly and with an extremely low weight per unit area.
- Low minimum system height from 5 mm
- Suitable for all types of floor coverings, particularly large format tiles
- Low basis weight thanks to low density
- Fast construction, perfect for scheduled construction sites
- Impact sound absorption up to 10 dB
- High load capacity (3 or 4 kN possible for precast screeds with multiple layers)
- Usabel as system in combination with AEG surface heating system
The UZIN Turbolight®-System can be installed using common installation techniques and. The system is water tolerant and suitable for damp rooms when used in conjunction with codex NC 395 instead of codex FM 50 Turbo. The Turbolight® surface is suitable for the direct installation of tiles and natural stone which can be installed using standard methods and adhesives.
Turbolight compared to other systems
- Rapid hardening system (UZIN SC 914 Turbo after 24 h/ codex FM 50 Turbo after 2h)
- Easy application, deformation-free and low-tension
- Homogeneous composite system - No setting or moving of the filling
- High load capacity from 3 to 4 kN
- For ramp formation and falls by using codex NC 395
NC 395 Slope levelling compound
The codex NC 395 slope levelling compound is a flowable cement floor levelling compound for layer thicknesses of 3 - 50 mm. It is optimally suited for the production of slope levelling up to…
FM 50 Turbo Tiling Levelling Compound
The tile filler codex FM 50 Turbo is a self-levelling cement floor levelling compound for layer thicknesses of 3-50 mm. codex FM 50 Turbo hardens very quickly and is ready for covering early,…