Laying tiles on tiles
Time and labour saving laying of a new tile covering.
How can you lay a new tile covering on top of an existing tile covering without spending a lot of time and effort?
The carbon primer codex PE 370 makes it possible. With codex PE 370, a supposedly old bathroom can be transformed into a new "oasis of well-being" in the shortest time. The primer dries quickly even on dense and smooth surfaces and creates a non-slip surface on which subsequent thin-bed mortars and smoothing compounds can be used without problem.
Your advantages with codex PE 370
- Short waiting time, fast work progress
- Secure adhesive bond for thin-bed mortars and levelling compounds
- Applicable on glazed and unglazed tiles as well as smooth, dense surfaces
- User-friendly handling
- Drip-free, therefore suitable for the wall
- Ready to use and quick drying
- Creates a rough, gripping surface
- High barrier effect
- GISCODE D 1 / Solvent-free
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / Very low emission
- System component in rapid construction
- Suitable for hot water underfloor heating