NC 395 Exterior Surfacer
The codex NC 395 gradient filler is a flowable cement floor filler for layer thicknesses of 3-50 mm. It is ideally suited for producing gradient levelling compounds up to 4% in interior and exterior areas.
- For the production of level, even, even with a slight slope, firm laying surfaces
- For gradient fillings on drains and gutters
- In damp and wet rooms
- On balconies and terraces
- Under ceramic tile and natural stone coverings
- For floor areas
- For heated floor surfaces
- On calcium sulphate and cement screeds, concrete
- On mastic asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm)
- On old substrates with firmly adhering, waterproof adhesive residues
- On old surfaces, such as tile, slab and terrazzo surfaces
- On dry screed elements
- In residential, industrial and commercial areas
- Wide range of coating thicknesses from 3 - 50 mm
- Stable for gradient fillings up to 4%.
- Fast curing
- Self smoothing
- High yield
- Early ready for occupancy from 3h
- Universally applicable
- Waterproof and frost resistant
- Best processing properties
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Meets requirements C20 F5 according to EN 13813
- Fire behaviour A1-fl
- Low chromate according to EU-VO 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low emission
- For healthy building
The flowable cement floor filler codex NC 395 allows gradient levelling up to 4% and is also self-smoothing for a level surface. It is therefore ideal for use indoors and outdoors as well as in wet and moist environments.
|Minimum working temperature|
min. 10 °C at floor level
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.16 - 0.18 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 2 - 3 hours*
|Ready for covering|
after approx. 3 hours*
|Bending tensile strength|
approx. 1.8 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex NC 395 / 25 kg||10126||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The basket stirrer is a special stirring attachment for fast and homogeneous mixing of fillers.
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.