FM 50 Turbo Tiling Levelling Compound
The tile filler codex FM 50 Turbo is a self-levelling cement floor levelling compound for layer thicknesses of 3-50 mm. codex FM 50 Turbo hardens very quickly and is ready for covering early, even in thick layers.
- For the production of even, firm laying surfaces with higher layer thicknesses
- Under ceramic tile and natural stone coverings
- For an even surface when there are increased demands on the laying substrate, e.g. for laying large-format tiles.
- For floor surfaces
- For heated floor surfaces
- For indoor use
- On calcium sulphate and cement screeds, concrete
- On mastic asphalt screeds (max. 10 mm)
- On old substrates with firmly adhering, waterproof adhesive residues
- On old surfaces, such as tile, slab and terrazzo surfaces
- On dry screed elements
- In residential, industrial and commercial areas
- System component of the Turbolight lightweight construction system
- Wide range of coating thicknesses from 3 - 50 mm
- Very good flow
- Fast setting
- High productivity, therefore cost-effective
- Early ready for covering from 2h - even with high layer thicknesses
- Universally applicable
- Good embedding with thin-layer underfloor heating systems
- Best processing properties
- Eexcellent flow and pumpability
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Meets requirements C30 F7 according to EN 13813
- Fire behaviour A1-fl
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment
- For healthy construction
The self-levelling smoothing compound codex FM 50 Turbo sets very quickly and can be walked on and covered after only 2 hours.
|Minimum working temperature|
on the ground at least 10 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.2 - 0.22 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 1 - 2 hours*
|Ready for covering|
after 2 hours*
A1 fl nach EN 13501-1
|Bending tensile strength|
1.7 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|codex FM 50 Turbo / 25 kg||39022||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The basket stirrer is a special stirring attachment for fast and homogeneous mixing of fillers.
Mixing bucket 30 l
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
RD 50 Self-adhesive PE expansion strips
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.