RD 50 Self-adhesive PE expansion strips
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.
- for levelling work
- for tile installation
- for thin screeds
- effectively prevents sound bridges
- ideally suited for thin screeds and levelling compounds
- high adhesive strength
- due to stand no further acrylic joint necessary
- no adhesive residues on the wall
- dimensions: height 50 mm, thickness 5 mm
- roll length 20 running metres
- 5 rolls in a bag
The codex RD 50 expansion strip effectively prevents sound bridges.
|codex RD 50||89334|