AX 220 2-C flex sealing compound
The fibre-reinforced, two-component Flex Sealing Compound codex AX 220 is a fast, two-component composite seal for sealing surfaces that are particularly exposed to moisture and wetness.
- For load class A0, B0 as well as A and B according to the ZDB bulletin
- For water impact classes W0-I, W1-I, W2-I, W3-I according to DIN 18534
- For water impact classes W1-B and W2-B according to DIN 18535
- For sealing balconies, loggias and walkways according to DIN 18531-5
- Meets the requirements CM 01P according to EN 14891
- For balconies and patios with a slope > 1.5%
- For showers, baths and toilets
- For swimming pools and their surrounding area
- For saunas and therapy basins
- For domestic and commercial areas
- For retirement homes and hotels
- For interior and exterior use
- On calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds, concrete
- On gypsum, lime cement and cement plaster
- On gypsum carton and gypsum board plates, tile carrier elements
- On underfloor heating, on walls and floors
- Reinforced with fibres, therefore particularly suitable for processing on the wall
- Very high pressure water tightness, suitable for water depths up to 10 m
- Quick drying, ready for foot traffic already after approx. 4 hours
- Resistant against rain in outdoor areas after only 2.5 hours
- Quick drying even at cooler temperatures
- Resistant to frost and ageing
- Smooth and easy to process - low consumption, therefore very economical
- Flexible and crack-bridging
- Water vapour diffusion
- Ideal matching with codex sealing accessories
- With general test certificate by building authorities
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks for the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low-emission
- For healthy construction
The mineral sealing compound codex AX 220 is a 2-component sealing slurry for waterproofing with very high water load in interior and exterior areas.
plastic bucket + paper bag
22 kg = 11 kg A + 11 kg B
comp. A 9 months,
|Color component A|
|Color component B|
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 5 °C to + 25 °C
A : B = 1 : 1
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 1 hour*
|Minimum dry coat thickness|
2 mm, total
|Drying time 1st coat|
after approx. 2 hours*
|Drying time 2nd coat|
after approx. 2 hours*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 3 hours*
approx. 3.3 kg/m² at 2 mm thickness
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex AX 220 A+B||80688||22 kg = 11 kg A + 11 kg B|
60 bags A <br>+ 33 pieces B
|codex AX 220 A||80687||11 kg|
|codex AX 220 B||80688||11 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The tub sealing tape codex BST 20 is a special sealing tape for reliable and simple sealing of bathtubs and shower trays.
codex BST 30 is a special sealing corner for sealing bath and shower trays in connection with codex BST 20.
codex BST 35 multi-function corner is a self-adhesive sealing corner for the waterproof connection of floor-level shower trays and flat-surface bathtub shelves.
BST 40 L, 50 R
Prefabricated moulded part for sealing vertical offsets/skirting at the end of sloping screeds with floor-level showers.
The codex DB 120 sealing tape is a centrally rubberised polyester fabric for sealing corner, connection and movement joints when installing codex composite seals.
DB 140 Slim
The especially thin sealing tape codex DB 140 Slim is on both sides fleece-coated sealing tape for composite sealing in interior and exterior areas.
The codex SB 60 cut protection tape is a stainless steel mesh tape for protecting the underlying sealing layer. It protects the composite seal when cutting out movement joints.
Sealing sleeve wall
The codex Sealing Sleeves Wall are for sealing pipe ducts and interstices in combination with codex composite seals.
The codex sealing tape has a very high lateral elasticity and is suitable for sealing edge and movement joints. Due to the fleece on both sides, a secure embedding in the composite seal is guaranteed.