Power CX 3 Flex thin-bed mortar
The flexible thin-bed mortar codex Power CX 3 is universally usable and suitable for all ceramic wall and floor coverings.
Thanks to its plastic coating, it meets the C2 TE S1 requirement of EN 12 004 and is suitable for mortar bed thicknesses up to 10 mm.
The codex Power CX 3 is also available in a white version for use with translucent ceramics.
- For earthenware, stoneware, fine stoneware
- For natural stone flooring resistant to discolouration and deformation
- For floor and wall, on underfloor heating
- For interior and exterior use
- On calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds, concrete
- On heated substrates
- On gypsum, lime cement and cement plaster
- Gypsum plasterboards and gypsum fibreboards, tile carrier elements
- Smooth consistency - very easy to process
- Low-slump, for the application of wall coverings
- Extended working time
- Suitable up to 10 mm mortar bed thickness
- Suitable for levelling small areas
- High bonding adhesion
- Meets the requirement C2 TE S1 according to EN 12004
- Adhesive strength ≥ 1.0 N/mm²
- S1: bending path ≥ 2.5 N/mm²
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks for the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low-emission
- For healthy construction
codex Power CX 3 is a flexibly applicable, high-quality C2 thin-bed mortar with excellent processing properties.
foil bag, paper bag
5 kg, 25 kg
light grey and white
|Minimum working temperature|
+ 5 °C to + 25 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 10 °C to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.3 - 0.34 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 2.5 hours*
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 12 hours*
|Ready for jointing|
after approx. 12 hours*
after approx. 72 hours*
after approx. 28 days*
1.7 - 3.0 kg/m²
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex Power CX 3 grey / 5 kg||61811||5 kg|
|codex Power CX 3 grey / 25 kg||52107||25 kg|
|codex Power CX 3 white / 25 kg||86191||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Wine testing laboratory in Osann-Monzel
Sales area REAL Markt, Bremen
The Onya Hotel Resort & Spa, Bellwald, CH
Elderly residence Cologne
Products and accessories
Basket spiral stirrer
The basket spiral stirrer is a very stable stirring attachment for effective mixing of thin and medium bed mortars.
Leveling system existing of wedges, level-clips and tong
Leveling system existing of spin caps and screw-clips
Mixing bucket 30 l
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.