Power CX 2 Flex thin-bed mortar
The flexible, fibre-reinforced thin-bed mortar codex Power CX 2 is for the installation of ceramic wall and floor coverings with especially long processing times.
The universally usable, low-slump, flexible thin-bed mortar codex Power CX 2 is ideally suitable for installing ceramic wall and floor coverings in residential and commercial areas. With codex Power CX 2 small undulations in the substrate can also be compensated up to 5 mm thickness.
- For fine and coarse ceramic tiles and slabs
- For earthenware, stoneware, clinker
- For stoneware in interior areas
- For compound-suitable insulation and light building boards
- On plasterboard
- On tile carrier elements
- On cement, lime cement and gypsum plaster
- On concrete
- On calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds
- For underfloor heating
- For interior and exterior use
- Especially long processing time
- Fiber-reinforced for increased stability
- Smooth consistency - very easy to process
- Low-slump, for the application of wall coverings
- Extended working time
- Suitable up to 5 mm mortar bed thickness
- Suitable for levelling small areas
- High bonding adhesion
- Meets the requirement C2 TE according to EN 12004
- Adhesive strength ≥ 1.0 N/m m²
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks for the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low-emission
- For healthy construction
codex Power CX 2 is a fibre-reinforced, thin-bed mortar with a particularly long working time.
|Minimum working temperature|
+ 5 °C to + 25 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 10 °C to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.33 – 0.39 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 6 hours*
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 24 hours*
|Ready for jointing|
after approx. 24 hours*
after approx. 72 hours*
after approx. 28 days*
1.7 - 3.0 kg/m²
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex Power CX 2 / 25 kg||79857||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
Basket spiral stirrer
The basket spiral stirrer is a very stable stirring attachment for effective mixing of thin and medium bed mortars.
Leveling system existing of wedges, level-clips and tong
Leveling system existing of spin caps and screw-clips
Mixing bucket 30 l
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.