FM 20 Levelling compound
The self-levelling fine levelling compound codex FM 20 is a fast-setting cement floor levelling compound for layer thicknesses from 0-20 mm in interior areas.
- For the production of even, firm laying surfaces
- Under ceramic tile and natural stone coverings
- For an even surface where are increased demands on the laying substrate, e.g. for laying large format tiles.
- For floor areas
- For heated floor areas
- For indoor use
- On calcium sulphate and cement screeds, concrete
- On mastic asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm)
- On old substrates with firmly attached, waterproof adhesive remains
- On old surfaces such as tiles, slabs and terrazzo coverings
- On dry screed elements
- In residential, industrial and commercial areas
- Thickness range 0 - 20 mm
- Very good flow
- Extendable by 0 mm
- High productivity, therefore cost-effective
- Ready for work early - thus saving time
- Universal use
- Best processing properties
- Excellent flow and pumping properties
- Meets requirements C30 F6 according to EN 13813
- Fire behaviour A1-fl
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low emission
- For healthy construction
The rapid setting levelling compound codex FM 20 is self-levelling and is suitable for levelling out unevenness up to 20 mm to produce level and firm laying substrates.
|Minimum working temperature|
on the ground at least 10 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.24 - 0.26 litres/ 1 kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
20 - 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
approx. 2 hours*
|Ready for covering|
from approx. 12 hours*
|Bending tensile strength|
1.5 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex FM 20 / 25 kg||77146||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The basket stirrer is a special stirring attachment for fast and homogeneous mixing of fillers.
Mixing bucket 30 l
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.