FM 100 Dust reduced tile filler
Low-dust working with the dust-reduced filler codex FM 100 - The self-levelling cement floor filler with Level-Plus Effect for every layer thickness range.
- For the production of even, firm laying surfaces with highest layer thicknesses
- Especially for work in living areas, as it minimises dust
- Under ceramic tile and natural stone coverings
- For an even surface where are high demands on the laying substrate, e.g. for laying large-format tiles.
- For floor areas
- For heated floor areas
- For indoor use
- On calcium sulphate and cement screeds, concrete
- On mastic asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm)
- On old substrates with firmly attached, waterproof adhesive remains
- On old surfaces, such as tile, slab and terrazzo coverings
- On dry screed elements
- In residential, industrial and commercial areas
- Unlimited layer thicknesses possible
- Up to 90% less dust during mixing
- Level Plus Effect - High-performance condenser for an absolutely even laying surface
- Very good flow
- Fast setting
- High productivity
- Can be covered after 2h
- Universal use
- Good embedding with thin-layer underfloor heating systems
- Best processing properties
- Excellent flow and pumpability
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Meets requirements C30 F7 according to EN 13813
- Fire behaviour A1-fl
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low emission
- For healthy building
The dust-reduced premium levelling compound codex FM 100 allows levelling layers of unlimited thickness.
|Minimum working temperature|
on the ground at least 10 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.25 - 0.27 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
20 - 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after 1.5 - 2 hours*
|Ready for covering|
from 2 hours*
|Bending tensile strength|
1.5 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex FM 100 / 20 kg||69632||20 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The basket stirrer is a special stirring attachment for fast and homogeneous mixing of fillers.
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.