Power CX 4 Flex thin-bed mortar
The particularly flexible, fibre-reinforced thin-bed mortar codex Power CX 4 is universally applicable and suitable for all ceramic wall and floor coverings.
Thanks to its plastic coating, it meets the C2 TE S1 requirement of EN 12 004 and is suitable for mortar bed thicknesses up to 10 mm.
- For fine and coarse ceramic tiles and slabs
- For earthenware, stoneware, clinker
- For stoneware in interior areas
- For compound-suitable insulation and light building boards
- On plasterboard
- On tile carrier elements
- On cement, lime cement and gypsum plaster
- On concrete
- On calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds
- For underfloor heating
- For interior and exterior use
- Especially long processing time
- Fiber-reinforced for increased stability
- Smooth consistency - very easy to process
- Low-slump, for the application of wall coverings
- Extended working time
- Suitable up to 10 mm mortar bed thickness
- Suitable for levelling small areas
- High bonding adhesion
- Meets the requirement C2 TE S1 according to EN 12004
- Adhesive strength ≥ 1.0 N/m m²
- Low chromate content according to EU-VO 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks for the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low-emission
- For healthy construction
codex Power CX 4 is a very flexible, fibre-reinforced, thin-bed mortar with a particularly long working time.
1.3 - 3.0 kg/m²
|Minimum working temperature|
+ 5 °C to + 25 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 10 °C to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
approx. 0.36 litre/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 5 hours*
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 24 hours*
|Ready for jointing|
after approx. 24 hours*
after approx. 72 hours*
after approx. 28 days*
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex Power CX 4 / 25 kg||82272||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
Basket spiral stirrer
The basket spiral stirrer is a very stable stirring attachment for effective mixing of thin and medium bed mortars.
Leveling system existing of wedges, level-clips and tong
Leveling system existing of spin caps and screw-clips
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.