FM 344 Fine levelling mortar
codex FM 344 is a low-slump, fine-grained levelling mortar with light-weight fillers for layer thicknesses from 1.5 mm to 30 mm. The lightweight plaster is very low-slump and is therefore ideal for use on walls.
- For producing flat wall surfaces
- For levelling, shaping and smoothing
- For producing slopes in areas of drains and gutters
- In damp and wet areas
- On balconies and terraces
- Under ceramic tiles and natural stone floor coverings
- For floor and wall surfaces
- For heated substrates
- On calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds, concrete
- On old surfaces with firmly adhering, waterproof adhesive residues
- As fixing mortar for tile support elements (coated rigid foam panels).
- On old surfaces, such as tiles, slabs and terrazzo
- For domestic, industrial and commercial areas
- on masonry, cement and lime cement plaster
- Thickness range from 1.5 mm to 30 mm
- Very good low-slump properties for processing on walls
- High coverage
- Quickly ready for covering from 2 hours
- Universal use
- Waterproof and frost-resistant
- Very smooth and easy to apply
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks for the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS/very low-emission
- For healthy constructions
The low-slump and fine codex FM 344 levelling mortar is ideal for levelling unevenness of up to 3 cm on walls.
|Minimum working temperature|
+ 5 °C to + 25 °C
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 10 °C to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.2 - 0.26 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 30 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 1.5 hours*
|Ready for covering|
with tiles: after approx. 2 h
after approx. 28 days*
approx. 1.3 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
Basket spiral stirrer
The basket spiral stirrer is a very stable stirring attachment for effective mixing of thin and medium bed mortars.
Mixing bucket 30 l
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.