FM 30 Object Levelling Compound
codex FM 30 is a self-levelling cement floor levelling compound for a layer thickness of 3-30 mm. Thanks to fast drying, a reduced waiting time is achieved.
- For the production of even, firm laying surfaces
- Under ceramic tile and natural stone coverings
- For an even surface where are increased demands on the laying substrate, e.g. for laying large format tiles.
- For floor areas
- For heated floor surfaces
- For indoor use
- On calcium sulphate and cement screeds, concrete
- On mastic asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm)
- On old substrates with firmly adhering, waterproof adhesive residues
- On old surfaces such as tiles, slabs and terrazzo coverings
- On dry screed elements
- In residential, industrial and commercial areas
- Coating thickness range from 3 - 30 mm
- Very good flow
- Quick hardening
- High yield, therefore cost-effective
- Ready to occupy early - timesaving
- Universally applicable
- Good embedding with thin-layer underfloor heating systems
- Best processing properties
- Excellent flow and pumping capability
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Meets requirements C25 F5 according to EN 13813
- Fire behaviour A1-fl
- Low chromate according to EU-VO 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Highest quality level 4 according to DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low emission
- For healthy building
The self-levelling cement floor levelling compound FM 30 is the object levelling compound from codex due to its application spectrum.
|Minimum working temperature|
min. 10 °C at floor level
|Ideal working temperatures|
+ 15 to + 25 °C
|Water quantity required|
0.18 - 0.2 litres/ kg
|Working Time/ Pot Life|
approx. 40 minutes*
|Set to foot traffic|
after approx. 3 hours*
|Ready for covering|
after approx. 3 hours*
|Bending tensile strength|
1.7 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex FM 30 / 25 kg||76793||25 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
The basket stirrer is a special stirring attachment for fast and homogeneous mixing of fillers.
The codex mixing bucket is a very sturdy plastic bucket with handles for mixing all codex powder and epoxy products.
Power X 1000
The Power X 1000 mixer is a powerful 1010 Watt mixer for mixing adhesive mortar and levelling compounds. The Wolff Power X 1000 includes a type KR 120 stirrer.
The codex RD 50 expansion strip is a self-adhesive PE expansion strip with base, 5 mm thick and 50 mm high. With codex RD 50, the required sound insulation between wall and floor surfaces is achieved.
The codex water bucket is a transparent plastic bucket with an imprinted litre scale for measuring the correct amount of water for codex powder products.