UX 410 Armoured fabric
The armour fabric codex UX 410 is an alkali-resistant glass-fibre fabric for reinforcing levelling compounds and thin-bed mortars. Thanks to its high tear resistance, codex UX 410 improves the load-bearing capacity and stabilises the substrate for safe laying.
The armour fabric codex UX 410 is used to reinforce and stabilise codex thin-bed mortars and fillers.
- For restoration, renovation and new buildings
- On all load-bearing substrates
- On old tiles and natural stone coverings
- On substrates with mixed patches
- On floorboards, chipboard, OSB panels
- For interior and exterior use
- Alkaline-resistant and free from plasticisers
- High tensile strength and displacement resistant
- Crack-bridging and -preventing
- Safe installation due to high tear resistance
- High-temperature resistant
- Easy to process
The armour fabric codex UX 410, with its crack-bridging properties, ensures permanently safe installation.
approx. 13.6 kg
B2 according to DIN 4102
approx. 530 g/m²
7 x 6 mm
|Article||Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|codex UX 410 / 25 m²||83494||25 m²|